Capital Allowances Claims Expertise for Commercial Property Expenditure
Why Make a Capital Allowances Claim? Watch Our Video to Learn More.
- If you own the freehold of a commercial property, or you have redeveloped a leased property.
- You pay income tax or corporation tax in the UK or Eire.
- You can complete our basic on-line, no obligation questionnaire to receive a Free High Level Review of your potential for a capital allowances claim.
Sign Up for our Newsletter:-
Six Reasons to use our Capital Allowances Claims Service.
- There will be no charge if a worthwhile claim is not possible.
- The surveyor dedicated to your claim will be an in-house tax trained, capital allowances specialist.
- We undertake any required negotiations with HMRC to finalise the claim.
- There are no upfront charges such as a separate survey fee.
- As per RICS guidance we maintain Professional Indemnity Insurance to the value of £1m per claim.
- If and when you choose to sell your property we will provide support and guidance to your professional advisers on how to retain the benefits of your claim including completion of the required section S198/S199 tax election agreement
Our Client Testimonials Speak for Themselves
Care Home OwnerJun 14, 2014 by Peter Sims firstname.lastname@example.orgCurtis Plumstone Associates , USA
‘’ Well well , aren’t I the cynical one. I have had several offers to ’examine and re-assess’ my business tax position with regard to Capital Allowances. I’ve always referred them to my accountants who have generally ...
Read More »
Wonderful NewsJun 04, 2014 by Stephen Hunt email@example.comCurtis Plumstone Associates , USA
Wonderful news that the capital allowances on our Office Unit at Rotherbrook Court are so high and we can make a considerable offset against corporation tax. Steve Hunt, Rothercourt Ltd,...
Read More »
Thank YouFeb 11, 2014 by Neil Marshall - MarshallVizard - Watford -Herts.Curtis Plumstone Associates , USA
Thank you very much for the help regarding our freehold commercial property, you managed to identify significant capital allowances to help reduce our tax liability on this property, without your expertise, these allowances would ...
Read More »
Curtis Plumstone Associates , USA 0.0 0.0 0 0 Reviews for my site