Maximise Your Commercial Property’s Capital Allowances Claims Tax Relief.
Learn if You Could Make a Capital Allowances Claim on your Property.
- If you own the freehold of a commercial property, or you have redeveloped a leased property.
- You pay income tax or corporation tax in the UK or Eire.
- You can complete our basic on-line, no obligation questionnaire to receive a Free High Level Review of your potential for a capital allowances property claim.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
6 Reasons to Use Our Capital Allowances Claims Service.
Following significant changes to the Capital Allowances Act 2001 in April 2014 we now provide specialist services for Solicitors. For further details of these services please download our Solicitors Guidance Document.
- You pay nothing if a worthwhile claim is not possible on your property expenditure.
- Your surveyor will be an in-house tax trained, capital allowances specialist.
- We undertake any required negotiations with HMRC to finalise the claim.
- No upfront charges such as a separate survey fee.
- We maintain Professional Indemnity Insurance to the value of £1m per claim.
- If you sell your property in the future we will provide support and guidance on how to retain the tax benefits
Our Client Testimonials Speak for Themselves
- Page 1 of 3:«‹123›»